Companies from all over the world will surely be excited to know that Expo 2020 Dubai will be happening in Dubai. With the expo theme being 'Connecting Minds, Creating the Future'.
Expo 2020 Dubai is expected to attract millions of people who are interested in knowledge-oriented activities and workshops.
With Expo 2020 Dubai just around the corner, it is important for Expo 2020 Dubai participating companies to start preparing themselves early as well. There are several Expo 2020 Dubai tips that they should be aware of in order to really make a big impact on the people attending Expo 2020 Dubai.
Get your Website ready for Expo 2020 Dubai
- Thinking of Expo 2020? Make sure your corporate website is ready to receive and process large amounts of traffic.
- If you are an exhibitor, make sure you have QR codes or NFC tags in place for visitors scanning them on their mobile devices to learn more about your Expo 2020 Dubai event participation.
- Ensure your website has a mobile version, and not just tablet or smartphone versions. Make sure it is responsive on all devices.
- Make sure you have a dedicated Expo 2020 landing page with information about the event and simple ways to contact you for participation requirements. Always ensure there is a direct link to social media sites as well.
- Ensure your website has a strong "Call to action", for the Expo 2020 Dubai event.
- Make sure that all necessary and related keywords are easily visible on your digital marketing assets; you can do this easily by putting them in the titles and descriptions.
- Make sure that you have high-resolution images with proper copyrighted information on your digital assets, for best results. This is a legal requirement for any Expo 2020 events.
- Set up remarketing campaigns for your website visitors who were on your Expo Dubai landing page.
- Make updated landing pages for your ads on Google Ads and Facebook Ads campaigns, containing information about your participation at the Expo 2020 event.
- Create landing pages for your Facebook ads and Ads campaigns, that contain high-resolution images of your Expo 2020 event participation.
- Create a dedicated section on your website for the Expo 2020 Dubai related news articles and other information related to the event.
- Ensure your website displays the geolocation of your business and has a working listing with Google My Business. You can also get listed on other local search directories as well, such as Yellow Pages, Yelp etc.
- Review all the landing pages that are being generated from your social media campaigns.
Create magic with Social Media
-Prepare social media properties and profiles first, before anything else. This will help you reach out to larger audiences.
- Ensure that you have your Expo 2020 Dubai event participation details posted on all social media accounts so that people know where to find information about your company.
- Ensure that all digital marketing assets are keyword optimized for the Expo event; this includes infographics, ads campaigns on Google AdWords & Facebook Ads and landing pages for your ads.
- Prepare multiple types of content to be shared on social media, such as images, infographics and videos. This will help you reach out to larger audiences once the Expo event begins.
- Prepare to use multiple types of Facebook ads, including video ads, carousel and slideshow ads. This will help you reach out to larger audiences.
- Make sure you have an active social media presence, and are ready to receive feedback from customers in near real-time with proper crisis management plans in place.
- You can use LinkedIn Pulse to create a discussion around the different aspects of the Expo 2020 event, this will generate a lot of targeted traffic towards your website.
- Be prepared to provide instant feedback for visitors leaving your expo website, using tools like Google Analytics (Exit Intent) or Hubspot (Contact Us Forms).
- Monitor the traffic being driven from all your digital marketing channels towards your website, Google Analytics is a great tool for this.
Video content has more power than ever before
- Prepare a bigger video of around 4 minutes that delves into all aspects of your participation at the Expo 2020 event, this is also great to add as a piece of content on your website.
- Prepare small videos ranging from 15 seconds to 20 seconds that highlight your participation at the Expo 2020 event. This will help increase awareness for your involvement in the Expo event.
- You can also try and make other kinds of videos such as how-to videos, testimonials or anything that showcases your brand thought leadership in the industry.
- You can also create videos for sharing on YouTube and other video hosting websites, so that you can achieve better search engine rankings while socializing your Expo 2020 Dubai event participation at the same time.
Get quick results with paid advertising campaigns
- Prepare to purchase ad extensions on Facebook Ads campaigns, and multiple types of ads on Google Ads Campaigns in order to reach audiences with highly targeted marketing messages.
- Promote your participation at the Expo 2020 event through multiple types of Google ads, including YouTube video ads.
Create a geo-targeted campaign to increase brand recognition among Expo 2020 Dubai visitors.
- Run ad campaigns on other social media platforms as well, such as Instagram and Twitter and don't forget to use the popular hashtags.
- Be prepared to run an effective Paid Search campaign on Google Search Network for expo 2020 related keywords, before the event begins.
- Ensure you have the right measurement tools in place, and are tracking conversion rates from all your digital marketing channels. You can use Google Analytics or Adobe Marketing Cloud to track visitors on your expo 2020 event website as well as campaign conversions for AdWords advertisers.
- Optimize your online marketing campaigns to reach out to the Expo 2020 event audience. You can do this by using AdMob, InMobi or other mobile ad networks for generating traffic from mobile devices towards your website.
- Set up push notifications through Google Firebase Cloud Messaging (GCM) or Apple Push Notification Services (APN), to provide instant feedback about your participation at the Expo 2020 event.
Get started with personalized messages through Email Marketing
- Be prepared to generate email marketing campaigns for promoting your Expo 2020 event participation.
- Use MailChimp to design images for the different social media channels, as well as take advantage of their templates to create email marketing campaigns for promoting your participation in the Expo 2020 event.
- Promote your participation at the Expo 2020 event through promotional offers and discounts for products/services, on your website, social media sites and email marketing campaigns.
- Prepare to do proper hashtag research for the Expo 2020 event. For example #Expo2020Dubai and use that as a hashtag on all your digital marketing assets related to the Expo 2020 event.
- Create an email marketing campaign to subscribers of your Expo 2020 event website, this will help increase brand recognition.
- Prepare multiple types of email marketing content including text and image-based emails that can be used across different industries.
- Use automated tools for tracking conversions on your website, this will help you improve the conversions for your email marketing campaigns.
- During the Expo 2020 event, make sure to send out timely emails with targeted offers and deals you have for visitors of your website, this will help build goodwill for your brand.
Influence your audience with Influencer Marketing
Influencer marketing is a powerful way to reach audiences and market your product. Imagine, for instance, that your company wants to showcase its presence in a delegation from another country. Your practice of influencer marketing will allow you to tap into your network of international contacts who are nearby or about to visit the event.
- Promoting your participation in the Expo 2020 event through influential people who have a strong social media presence can be hugely beneficial.
- Influencer Marketing is great for promoting exhibition stand construction companies on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- You can also use Influencer Marketing on YouTube and other video hosting websites for sharing videos about the Expo 2020 event.
Discover what people are saying about you Online
- Do a competitive analysis between other similar participants of the Expo 2020 event and see how they are conducting their digital marketing campaigns on the different types of digital platforms.
- Monitor what is being said in social media about your competitors and their digital marketing campaigns.
- Monitor the Expo 2020 event conversations happening on social media, and monitor online reviews about your website. You can use social monitoring tools like Mention or TalkWalker for this.
- Measure your Expo 2020 event attendance success with Google Analytics and other third-party tools available for this purpose.
- Engage with all your digital marketing audiences through social listening and monitor what is being said about the Expo 2020 event on social media sites.
Get more traffic by boosting your rankings
- Update your Google My Business (GMB) listing on a regular basis in order to improve its page ranking in localized organic search results. You can also claim and verify local directories as well, such as Yelp, Yellow Pages etc.
- Prepare to optimize your search engine visibility for Expo 2020 related keywords, by using proper SEO strategies.
- Improve your website's organic search engine rankings by adding Expo 2020 related keywords, as well as optimize images and videos on your website with the help of proper SEO strategies.
Let us help you spread your message
With Expo 2020 Dubai just around the corner, it is important for companies to start preparing themselves. There are several Expo 2020 Dubai tips that they should be aware of in order to really make a big impact on the people attending Expo 2020 Dubai. These expo-specific marketing strategies will help you stand out from all other exhibitors and give your company an edge over others at this world event! If you're interested in learning more about what we do here at The Media Lab Agency or want us to create a plan tailored specifically for your business needs, contact us today! We'd love to hear how any of these ideas have worked for your company so far!